Ground floor, Office 7 (bachelor studies) and Office 8 (master and doctoral studies)
07.00 a.m. – 03.00 p.m., Student Services Desk 11.00 a.m. – 01.00 p.m. (during enrolment period and semester verification period 02.00 p.m.)
Bank account: 840-1711666-19, reference number for Dean’s Office: 27 6 943
When students enrol at the Faculty they obtain their personal reference numbers that are used for all payments to the Faculty during their bachelor studies. The reference number will be changed when they enrol in master or doctoral programmes.
Students are obliged to make payments on time in order to successfully apply for the exams, enrol in the subsequent year of study, verify semester, disenroll or apply for the bachelor thesis defence. Payments should be made several days prior to any application to be visible on financial student account. Student Services do not keep any records of the payment proofs. For any issues regarding money transactions please contact the Accounting Department.
The Academic Council and The Faculty Council have reached the decision upon the request of the Student Parliament to provide the following benefits for the students who donated blood twice during the previous year and obtained the blood donor certificates from the Blood Transfusion Institute:
- free of charge exam application for senior undergraduates and students with extended status of senior undergraduates during exam periods (January-February, June and September) of the current academic year.
- 1,000 dinars discount of the semester verification expenses for the students of other study years.
- How do you calculate tuition fee for the self-funded students?
According to the formula: FT+ (CB x BRB), where:
FT – fixed expenses 10,000 dinars,
CB – price per credit for the year of the study programme in which the student enrols or re-enrols (Biology and Ecology 1350 dinara, all study programmes at Physics, Geography and Mathematics 750 dinars, Optometry 3480 dinars, Tourism and Hotel Management 1630 dinars, Informatics 1130 dinars, and Chemistry 1630 dinars),
BRB – total number of ECTS for the subjects selected for the current year.
- What do I need for winter semester verification and enrolment in the summer semester?
For winter semester verification and enrolment in the summer semester you need:
- Lecturers’ signatures in you student identity card for all the winter semester subjects,
- Completed semester form for winter semester,
- List of subjects to be attended in the summer semester,
- Proof of payment for 2,200 dinars on you financial account.
In addition, online surveys have to be completed.
- Do I have to complete the surveys in order to proceed with semester verification?
Yes, you have to complete all the surveys, since the surveys are one of the prerequisites to verify the semester.
- Can I apply for an exam online at any time?
Exam application is available only during the period annotated and the latest by 02.00 p.m. on the last day of that period.
- How do I know if my student identity card verification has been completed?
By logging into the student services online you have insight into your financial transactions. When your payment for the enrolment fees is visible on your account, you may collect your student identity card from the student services desk.
- Do I apply for the exams during my fieldwork or practical training?
All the students who attend fieldwork or practical training during the examination period have to apply for the exams during the prescribed exam application period. Only the students who applied in that period will be allowed additional exam periods to compensate for those in the period of absence.
- What is the procedure for scheduling the bachelor or master thesis defence?
In order to schedule the bachelor thesis or master thesis defence a student needs to do the following:
Apply for the bachelor thesis defence with the thesis topic at the relevant Department of the Faculty.
File an application for exams transcripts certificate, necessary to schedule the defence (right after the last exam).
Check the student’s financial card status.
Pay the expenses according to the valid price list for the current academic year (when filing the application for exams transcripts certificate).
Obtain the mentor’s approval to print the bachelor thesis.
Submit printed copies of the bachelor thesis to the Office 4 at the ground floor of the main building (“blue building”).
On the day of the scheduled defence bring your student identity card, exam application form, certificate from the library that you have returned the books, and exams transcripts certificate, and the certificate on completed field work or practical training (depending on the relevant Department).
- How do I continue my education at the Faculty of Science after I finished vocational studies at a college?
You need to apply for the continuation of studies and submit the following documents:
- exam transcripts certificate from your vocational studies college,
- the vocational studies curriculum,
- diploma certificate from the college,
- birth certificate,
- proof of the payment for the exam recognition procedure for the current yearу.
Please, indicate the selected major for the continuation of studies and your phone number for contact. Upon the completion of the exam recognition procedure, you will be offered a suggestion for the enrolment.
Note: Please, enclose the listed documents for the enrolment and the proof of payment for the exam recognition procedure according to the price list.
Students apply for the Faculty and University awards (average grade 9.50 and above for all applicants).
Awards are given for the academic achievement, successful completion of the studies and successful completion of each year (active students only).
Awards of the Faculty are transferred to the award winner account. Award winners need to send their updated bank details every year. Contact person is the Officer of the Department of Geography, Tourism and Hotel Management.