For all of you wishing to pursue degree studies at the Faculty of Sciences, please take the following into account:
- Faculty of Sciences does not conduct studies in English language yet – for the time being only in Serbian. Therefore, when applying for studies, you are required to have some proof that you started learning Serbian or already acquired a certificate of a certain level of Serbian language competency.
We warmly recommend you to visit the web page of the Centre for Serbian as a Foreign Language.
- We encourage you to carefully consider the wished study programme and match your needs with the offer.
- ALL original documents in the Applicant’s native language (if other than English) need to be translated in English (or where required in Serbian) by a certified court interpreter to be accepted as eligible.
- Certificate(s) on completed undergraduate and master studies needs to be recognized in order to continue studies at the University of Novi Sad. This procedure is done by the relevant Ministry in Serbia. Applicants are strongly advised to contact the web site of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development.
- Since the Faculty of Sciences does not provide any financial support to foreign students, you are expected to provide a valid proof of your financial support.
Application forms for incoming students for academic 2016/2017 for POSTGRADUATE ACADEMIC STUDIES – MASTER and POSTGRADUATE ACADEMIC STUDIES – PhD STUDIES.
Complete admissions criteria and rules (information on application deadline, required documents, tuition fees and everything else you need to know):
We strongly recommend you to contact the International Relations Office as soon as you decide to start the application procedure or for any advice you may need.
Further useful information for incoming students are available at the website of the University of Novi Sad.